(SI Newswire) Washington, D.C., October 6, 2015 – SIFMA will host its 2015 Annual Meeting, The Capital Markets Conference, on November 10 in Washington D.C. This conference will gather the leaders of the financial services industry together in our nation's capital for one-on-one conversations, in-depth breakout sessions and expert insights on the state of our capital markets and how they can drive capital formation, job creation and economic growth.
Featured Speakers Include:
• Mary Jo White, Chair, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
• Paul Reilly, Chief Executive Officer, Raymond James Financial
• Mary T. Mack, President and Head, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Timothy G. Massad, Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
General Session Panel Topics Include:
• The State of the State, with Governor Asa Hutchinson and Governor Terry McAuliffe
• Politics and Policy: The View from Congress
• The View From the Buy-Side
• The New Business Environment: An Executive View
Breakout Session Topics Include:
• Chief Economists Roundtable: Where do we go from here?
• Insights and Perspectives on Global Regulatory Cooperation and Consistency
• Cybersecurity Today and in the Future
• The Financial Advisor: Addressing Multi-Dimensional Investor Needs
• Improving Cost-Benefit Analysis and Cumulative Regulatory Review
For the conference program, please visit the following link: http://www.sifma.org/annual2015/program/
WHAT: 2015 Annual Meeting: The Capital Markets Conference
WHERE: The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
WHEN: November 10, 2015, 7:30 am – 5:15 pm
MEDIA RSVP: Megan Stokes, 202.962.7357, email@example.com
SIFMA is the voice of the U.S. securities industry, representing the broker-dealers, banks and asset managers whose 889,000 employees provide access to the capital markets, raising over $2.4 trillion for businesses and municipalities in the U.S., serving clients with over $16 trillion in assets and managing more than $62 trillion in assets for individual and institutional clients including mutual funds and retirement plans. SIFMA, with offices in New York and Washington, D.C., is the U.S. regional member of the Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA). For more information, visit http://www.sifma.org.